What information do we collect?
We collect personal data that you voluntarily provide to us by e-mail through filling out web-based questionnaires and other direct communication with you.
When submitting an order, you must provide your name, contact information, delivery address and other information you wish to provide.
How do we use the collected personal data?
We may use the collected personal data to
- provide you with the services and information you request
- process your orders and prepare the necessary documents
- provide you with effective customer support
- help prevent threats or fraudulent activities
- send you informational messages if you have expressly agreed to receive them
- observe the requirements of regulatory acts
We may transfer your information to third parties to comply with regulatory requirements, would cooperate with supervisory authorities, help prevent criminal activities and protect our, your and others' legal rights.
How do we protect personal data?
We use various technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal data events. Your personal data is available to a limited number of people, only for authorized persons.
How long do we store personal data?
We keep your personal data for as long as we need it in accordance with the purpose of their extraction and as permitted or determined by the requirements of regulatory acts.
Cookies are small text files that the websites you visit save on your computer. They are used to ensure the operation of the website, as well as to provide information for website owners.
This website can set the following cookies:
- Functional cookies. These cookies are necessary for you to navigate website and use its functions. Without these cookies, we cannot provide your requested services, such as shopping cart functionality.
- Google Analytics cookies. These cookies are used to obtain our website visit statistics. We use this information to improve the website and advertising measures.
- Targeted advertising tool cookies. These cookies are used to enhance advertisements effectiveness and show you ads that are likely to be of most interest to you.
- Third-party service provider cookies. Cookies can be set as follows in this third-party services used on the website: Facebook, Google. Some of these cookies may be used for tracking purposes your activities on other websites and we cannot control them because this cookie is not present set by our homepage.
To opt out of receiving cookies, you can use the private browsing mode, provided by most browsers (private window, incognito window or InPrivate window). Any cookies that are created while in private browsing mode are deleted as soon as you close all browser windows.
Your rights in relation to your personal data
If you are a data subject under the EU GDPR (for example, you are an EU citizen and you provide us with your personal data), you have the following: the rights mentioned in relation to your personal data:
- Right to access information. You have the right to receive information about why and how your personal data is processed. You have the right to receive free of charge a copy of your personal data held by us in a commonly used electronic format.
- Right to rectification. You have the right to have inaccurate or incomplete correction or addition of personal data without unreasonable delay.
- The right to be forgotten. You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data and to achieve the deletion of your personal data without grounds delay once the data is no longer necessary to provide the services you have requested and comply with the requirements of regulatory acts.
- Right to restrict processing. You have the right to access your personal data restriction of processing if you object to it and we have no legitimate grounds continue processing if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful or if you claim to build, implement or replace pursue legal claims.
- Right to object. You have the right to object to data processing at any time, unless it is necessary for a task or processing carried out in the public interest there is no indisputably legal basis.
- Other rights under the GDPR. For more information, see by visiting the EU data protection website .